Autocomplete for JupyterLab
Kite is the AI assistant giving developers superpowers.
Join the Beta waiting list.
How Kite Works
Kite supports most popular editors and is installed through our desktop app
The main responsibility of the plugin is to send and receive data as you interact with the editor
Fully local perform services such as code indexing, code analysis, and running machine learning models
Get completions for up to a full line of code, including entire function calls ranked by relevance. Learn more.
Code faster and stay in flow. Kite’s AI helps you cut keystrokes, by as much as 47% in this example.
Get docs quicker with just a click. Kite shows them to you in-line, covering 800+ Python libraries with code examples. Learn more.
Better access to over 100,000 Python docs
Check out the Kite Copilot app
- Kite gives you more docs at the click of a keyboard
shortcut while you’re coding
More detail across more docs
- Get the top attributes for types
- See function signatures and example call patterns
- Find all the top members for modules
How Others Used This
- Browse hints based on how other professionals have